Monday, July 16, 2007

Get that Shot!


Every photographers wants to add "glass" to their tool chest. Let's face it, we are professional photographers because we get "the" picture. Other people want to get the great shot, we go and do whats' necessary to get the shot. They go to a child's sporting event with the intend of capturing images of the their child making the great play. But they lack the tools and the time and the energy to get in position at the right time with the right light and the right tools and the knowledge to use all of these things to get the "shot".


So, back to the glass. Soon a brand new Nikon 300mm f/4 lens will be attached to my D200 and I'll be looking for anyone doing anything athletic to hone my action shooting skills. Football season is fast approaching and I'll be ready to capture my son's Junior year of high school football action. In the process I'll be capturing the rest of his team and the opposing team and my card brochure combination will be making the rounds of high school football fields across Connecticut.


Do you want the shot? Then get the right tools and the right attitude - you will get that shot!


Happy shooting!

No comments: